NO EXPERIENCE NECESSARY.
Do you LOVE TECHNOLOGY?
Do you LOVE YOUR SMARTPHONE?
Could you see yourself selling the BEST SUV in the world today?
Could you see yourself selling vehicles for a company that has a mission of SAFETY for its vehicles like no one else in the world today?
Gorges Volvo in Omaha is looking for a GREAT PERSON, a HARD WORKER, a FRIENDLY but DETERMINED personality, to join our staff in selling some of the finest sedans and SUV's in the world!
- Computer Skills
- Typing Skills (we will administer a typing test to ensure you have experience typing)
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel
- Apple iPhone experience a major PLUS
- Excellent Communication and Customer Service Skills
Gorges Volvo is now hiring dynamic, service-oriented individuals to sell our WORLD-CLASS line of vehicles.
We provide a rewarding, respectful and energizing environment. It is an inclusive culture based on trust, integrity, humility, hard work, discipline, and passion.
Our employees are creative, anticipatory, and have a tremendous sense of urgency. We work fast and have fun too. We strongly believe that there is a direct correlation between the quality of our customers' experience and the supportive relationships that we have with our team.
If you are fun and energetic, looking for an opportunity to grow personally and professionally then we are interested in talking to you.
You will be helping customers who want the safest vehicles in the world.
You'll be helping customers who want the most value possible in a luxury vehicle line.
Our ideal candidate will have at least one year of progressive work experience coupled with a great attitude, an outgoing personality, a strong work ethic, and a proven record of results.
We are only looking for people who are interested in helping us grow by offering our customers an experience second to none. If this sounds like you, then hurry up and apply today!
Job Type: Full-time
- High school or equivalent
- Smartphone and App use: 5 years +
- Microsoft Office and email: 5 years +
- Typing skills above average: 5 years +
- Great communication skills written and oral: 5 years +
- Proven problem solving skills: 5 years +
- Track record of learning and being coachable: 5 years +
- Must have valid drivers license. Clean driving record.
- A drug screen and background check will be done on anyone offered a position.